What to do if somebody has filled false cheque bounce case

Dear sir mere husband ne kisi se interest par paise liye the lekin unhone interest sahit paise wapas kar diye the abhi unke pas husband ka check reh gaya tha sare paise ka usne ghar ka led or freez liya tha mere husband ne or meri daughter ne dilwaye the kisto me jab check manga to usne bola ki gum ho gaya mil nahi reha kuch mahine bad usne check ke behaf par case kar diya ab police wale tang karte h bol rehe the kurki hogi humne us aadmi se bat bhi ki thi lekin wo pehle se hi criminal h jail me bhi rehkar aa chuka m ab kya karu

Answers (1)

Dear Ma'am,
aapke husband ne with intersest loan liya tha and he has alos paid the same. Aap ke husband ke paas payment ke rec eiprt honge jo ye proof kr sake ki humne loan pay kr diay h aur ab hamari koi liability ni banti h ye blank checks loan ki security ke lead diye gaye the. ab gar koi liability banti h to opposite party proof kare ki reference me liability banti h. its a case of fraud. aap apni bat appropriate court me rakhiye jaha case chal raha h

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

One of my friend took 2.5lacs from someone his name is manjunadh, my frnd gave 8% interest per mnth upto 15mnths, after my frnd failled to return his …

Read More

What happens if cheque bounces from a dormant account or closed account…

Read More

my account was closed by bank in year 2013. the reason for that is move my account to upper limit.For this the bank open a new account using my same c…

Read More

I belong to Punjab, India. In the year 1997 one of my Neighbor deposited Rs. 1,20,000/- in private firm i.e. Surbhi Forests India Ltd., Manimajra (Cha…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue