What to do if cheque has bounced which I gave to bank ?

Hi, I have taken loan in private company by providing cheque to avail the loan. Due to personal reason I couldn't pay the loan installment for 2 months.. The company has submitted the cheque and due to insufficient balance in my account the cheque is bounced...Today I received email by the team saying that..they are filling affidavit ...the cheuq memo I received from the company is on 25th jan 2018..Please advise how to proceed further and the date and the amount is written by the company where I provided crossed cheque.. please advise me how to goforward.

If they have informed you about the presentation of cheque and Whether cheque is dishonoured was issued to them at the time of availing loan and if that was a blank cheque given then u should issue a notice informing about your intentions and all

They will send notice and with lawyer you have to give reply otherwise you have to make alternative payment to bank and get it bounced cheque return and you contact me I can tell what we can do further

The first step would be to respond to their notice and bring all the pertinent facts on record, so that the court can be made aware of all information that has been exchanged.
Furthermore, in the event that they do not agree with the reasons you mention in your response to their notice/email they will initiate proceedings to recover the money from your assets. At that time, you will need to prove that the inability to pay was beyond your control and unavoidable.