what legal action if 4 cheques have bounced

I am a business man and I have given material to a customer. He has given me 4 cheques but all the cheques have been dishonored. Its almost 11 months back. I was giving them time to repay but now we are confirmed that he will not give back our payment. So please help us and guide us what action we can take against his dishonored cheques?

You could have filed a case for cheque bounce against this man as a cheque bounce case being a criminal case is a big deterrent. However, as 10 months have lapsed from the date of bouncing of cheques you have lost the right to file a cheque bounce criminal case now. Your legal remedy now is to file a case for recovery of amount covered by the cheques.