what is the remedies for complainant in cheque bounce case

accused's mother owed Rs.20 lakhs and execute a promissory note .it was not repaid. After 8 months accused issued a cheque .The cheque bounce by '"stop payment". But in cross examination complainant deposited amount Rs 20 lakhs was given to accused on hand,in present of accused 's mother. accused took alibe that mention date he was in UK he produced passport with visa. But cheque issued date he was in India ,he admitted signature in the cheque. Any remedies for complainant

Answers (1)

102 votes

The facts stated by you are confusing. I will have to see the documents filed by the complainant and also read the chief and cross of the witnesses who have given evidence in the case. Depending upon the evidence only we can further advice. If you are in Chennai and need any further assistance then you can contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

R/Sir Mera Ek Blank Cheque Kisi third person ke paas tha jise usne fill up karke mera Cheque bounce kara diya aur mujhe legal notice bheja hai main ai…

Read More

I have take some debt from any person and i give my blank cheque to him. After three month i give his full payment with probable interest.. now my pro…

Read More

I have filed case under sec 138 & my case is on summary stage where I have to file all my original documents including cheque on my next date 27 A…

Read More

I want to know legal action on Cheque bounce. The cheque is bounced two times. My query is what is legal procedure and time limit of legal action…

Read More