×

quesWant to send legal notice for cheque bounced

I was given a cheque by a person which bounced. I want to proceed legally as that person is not giving the amount. So to send a demand notice and to take legal actions against him, how much will it cost me.

Do I need to consult a lawyer to send a Demand notice?

• ansYou will need a lawyer to proceed legally against this person. If you are unable to afford the fee of a lawyer then you may apply to the District Legal Services Authority to assign you a lawyer at the state expenditure.

• Click here to Send a Legal Notice for your Cheque Bounce Issue
  • Send/Reply To Legal Notice For Cheque Bounce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Cheque Bounce Legal Services