Salary cheque bounced but delayed to file cheque bounce what to do now

My husband got his full and final salary cheque on 30/06/2015.I deposited it on Meerut (U.P)Axis Bank (Delhi Road Branch) on 01/07/2015.On the same day I shifted from Meerut to Hoshangabad (M.P).My payment had been stopped on 02/07/2015 which I came to know through bank SMS when I was in the way from Meerut to Hoshangabad. I have my account in Gandhidham Axis Bank (Gujrat).I ran from piller to post to collect my physical cheque which I been had been able to collect on 11/09/2015 from Axis Bank (Meerut) through one of my friends.I am delayed for section 138.What to do now?

You can file a summary suit under Order 37 Rule 1 and 2 thereby seeking recovery of your amount.