Salary cheque bounced but delayed to file cheque bounce what to do now

My husband got his full and final salary cheque on 30/06/2015.I deposited it on Meerut (U.P)Axis Bank (Delhi Road Branch) on 01/07/2015.On the same day I shifted from Meerut to Hoshangabad (M.P).My payment had been stopped on 02/07/2015 which I came to know through bank SMS when I was in the way from Meerut to Hoshangabad. I have my account in Gandhidham Axis Bank (Gujrat).I ran from piller to post to collect my physical cheque which I been had been able to collect on 11/09/2015 from Axis Bank (Meerut) through one of my friends.I am delayed for section 138.What to do now?

Answers (1)

232 votes

You can file a summary suit under Order 37 Rule 1 and 2 thereby seeking recovery of your amount.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles