Procedure to send legal Notice without lawyer

Can i send Notice after cheque bounce without help of any lawyer?

Answers (1)

Yes, you can send a notice without the help of a lawyer. But you need to be careful about the contents. The notice is vital for further proceedings and hence you have to be very precise. It would be advisable to go with the help of a competent lawyer.
If you still want to proceed alone, you can try to read up some material on the topic before sending a notice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

I took 5lac rs from local financier 2years ago but some financial problems i cant return right now atleast i need 5 to six months time but the financi…

Read More

I had given loan of Rs.5.60 lakhs. 12 self-drawn cheques were issued by the accused out of which 8 have been encashed for total amount of Rs.1.57 lakh…

Read More

I have an agreement with a construction company that they will pay 20% interest on my amount and they gave post dated cheques for all the amount they …

Read More

i have bounced cheque from a client dated 2009 how to take legal action…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue