Procedure to recover amount if cheque was stopped by the issuer

I had given my friend 2 lakh rupees and in turn he had given me a blank cheque as security. Now he is not taking calls so I deposited cheque in bank. But returned stating that the cheque is stopped by issuer. What can I do to recover my money? The issuer says bank can analyse cheque and the sign ink and amount filling ink age will be different so he will file forgery case against me. Wht can be done

Dear,
You can file criminal complaint under section 138 No Act against him as well a civil suit for recovery to recover the money. Both remedies are avaiable to.you . No need to fear from bank action .
Yours
UBSYADAV adv

First there is not matter if anyone give cheque to you as a security and there after he stopped the said cheque. His liability started when he gave you that cheque and no matter he was filed a forgery case against you. You can file a case of 138 against him