Procedure to get back amount in case of dishonored cheque

How can I file a case on cheque bounce,to get back my amount,

First of all you have to issue a notice to the person who have issue the cheque which was dishonour by calling him to pay the amount covered under that cheque and suppose if he fail to repay by the due than u got an option of filling the complaint against him under section 200 of CRPC under offence of 138 of NI Act before the learned magistrate.

Sir you have to file a case in court stating that someone has issued a cheque to you and the same has been dishonor by the bank and file a case in court with all the other information that you have given him

This suggestion only. First you have to contact your nearest advocate, explain your cheque details, after bounced the said cheque he has to issued the notice and therafter he file the case against your friend who issued the cheque before the honble court. On merits judgement come out.

Hai Sir/Madam, Do serve a demand legal notice immediately by an advocate demanding repayment of money. If he does not pay within 15 days do file a case within 30 days with respect to cheque bounce case.