Precaution for a fake cheque bounce case

A few people forced me to sign a blank cheque by force. They have filled the amount of 10 lakhs and i dont have this much of balance in my account. the cheque has not been presented yet, can i take any legal action to safeguard myself.

You may lodge for against the accused. Criminal intimidation and threat ec ell have to be narratd and all details should be given with full names, address etc. This is the first step and ask the police about your fear of insufficient balance. Else you may get caveat

U have to filed complaint in the police station as soon as or filed acomplaint in ur bank. Where from cheque is issued regarding not to entertain the cheque no where u signed and complaint the police station against the said persons as soon as about what they done with u.

You can file the FIR against the few people who have forced you to sign a blank cheque by force.
First step is to file FIR and once FIR registered then case will be started automatically against the culprits.