Police not taking any action in case arrest warrant issued

I deposited my cheque on 19/04/2016. It got return on 27/04/2016. Send him notie by my advocate on 24/05/2016. case is filed against person on 25/06/2016.case#1069/2016. court send him notice and accepted on 23/07/2016. court send arrest warrent against this person. Till the time police unable to arrest this person. Till the date no progress of this case. Please be advice what to do further.

Refer the issue to the court. Draw the Hon'ble Courts attention.

If the above doesn't help then write letters to the concerned police department, investigating officer or police inspector to inquire regarding the case.

If the above doesn't help file an RTI application to get answers.

Make sure you inform court through written purshis or oral submission that such attempts have been done by you.

Wait patiently. If finally nothing helps file a Special Criminal Revision Application before the High Court for inaction of police despite intervention of subordinate courts, if any.

If you require further help kindly approach me for consultation or to fight your legal battle. Will guide you throughout.

Regards,
Advocate K.K Trivedi

Sir, every Advocate knows the next step. The police have to execute the orders of the court. In case of need take second opinion from another advocate but best is to trust your own advocate. Strong actions will be by court and not Advocate.