Legal remedy against repeated expiry of cheque

On 30/03/17 my mom gave 3 lakh check to a friend who promised to repay within 5months and gave a check of same amt dated 30/08/17 which expired and she gave another cheque dated 30/01/18 if this get bounce can we file case against her?

Answers (1)

57 votes

Yes if the cheque dated 30/01/18 is bounced regarding your due amount, your mother can file complaint against him,........

........................ ...... . ...... ....

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles