In trial my lawyer didn't crossed the P.W nor produced my defence

My old lawyer didn't crossed the P.W and nor did have produced any witness or evidence from my side and now the case is on the final stage. My new lawyer has filled an application u/s 311 to again cross examine the P.W but also tells me that the Judge won't accept our request. In this situation I can see that I will be convicted and sentenced. Please advice me regarding this and If nothing can be done and I am convicted then what options I have to avoid going to jail. In this same matter the complainant had filled a case u/s 420,406 too and I was sent to jail and now on bail out.

Answers (1)

293 votes

We can advise you only after examining the file. Even if you are convicted dont worry, you can file an appeal

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles