In trial my lawyer didn't crossed the P.W nor produced my defence

My old lawyer didn't crossed the P.W and nor did have produced any witness or evidence from my side and now the case is on the final stage. My new lawyer has filled an application u/s 311 to again cross examine the P.W but also tells me that the Judge won't accept our request. In this situation I can see that I will be convicted and sentenced. Please advice me regarding this and If nothing can be done and I am convicted then what options I have to avoid going to jail. In this same matter the complainant had filled a case u/s 420,406 too and I was sent to jail and now on bail out.

We can advise you only after examining the file. Even if you are convicted dont worry, you can file an appeal