How to deal with bailable warrant

Hi respected panel, I am Irshad from Jaipur and my query is related to N.I act sec 138 of check bouncing. I had taken a Personal loan from Tata Capital on Nov'15 whose EMIs have started from Jan'16 I have paid 6 EMIs however, after that I was unable to continue with the EMIs and have not paid 10 of them. Now, I have received multiple calls from the collection department of Tata capital and I promise to continue paying the same but yesterday I got a WhatsApp image of the BAILABLE WARRANT issued against me at my Gurgaon's address where I used to live a year back, now I live at my permanent address in Jaipur. The issuance date is 26/5/2017 and the date to appear in court is 26/9/2017. I spoke with the collection manager and he said that the warrant is not yet served to you and if you pay 2 EMIs every month till September, we will not let the warrant serve to you and it will be nullified with no value of it and will not ask court to issue a fresh warrant. I paid my 4 EMIs together and will

No need to worry. As this warrant not served yet to you. As and when u received​ the warrant appear to court and state clearly that now u r paying regularly and will finalise the same asap. Till start paying regularly