How to deal with bailable warrant

Hi respected panel, I am Irshad from Jaipur and my query is related to N.I act sec 138 of check bouncing. I had taken a Personal loan from Tata Capital on Nov'15 whose EMIs have started from Jan'16 I have paid 6 EMIs however, after that I was unable to continue with the EMIs and have not paid 10 of them. Now, I have received multiple calls from the collection department of Tata capital and I promise to continue paying the same but yesterday I got a WhatsApp image of the BAILABLE WARRANT issued against me at my Gurgaon's address where I used to live a year back, now I live at my permanent address in Jaipur. The issuance date is 26/5/2017 and the date to appear in court is 26/9/2017. I spoke with the collection manager and he said that the warrant is not yet served to you and if you pay 2 EMIs every month till September, we will not let the warrant serve to you and it will be nullified with no value of it and will not ask court to issue a fresh warrant. I paid my 4 EMIs together and will

Answers (1)

156 votes

No need to worry. As this warrant not served yet to you. As and when u received​ the warrant appear to court and state clearly that now u r paying regularly and will finalise the same asap. Till start paying regularly

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles