Gave mediclaim policy after which I gave black cheque

In Cheque Bounce Law

HI, One person gave me mediclaim policy forcefully, I have given him blank cheque...After thet I found that policy charges is more than others policy which is from nationaliazed company. So same day, I told him to not to process my policy, but he declined , so i asked the bank to stop the payment fro the same..

As you stated that you requested the bank to stop the payment and the cheque will bounce. The next possible step that he is going to take is to send a legal notice to you and after that file a case against you.
So we advice you to reply to the legal notice at the earliest after receiving it. And also hire an advocate to constest the case(if filed) on your behalf.
You can also lodge a police complaint against that person under the appropriate sections of the Indian Penal Code.