dishonoured cheque return memo not returned by supplier

Supplier is not returning a few dishonored cheques n return memo to check the mistakes even after taking payments through NEFT. There is nil outstanding at me can at 31.03.2017. Can I file a legal suite for mental harassment and fraudulent behaviour on supplier.

Answers (1)

207 votes

You can send him a legal notice for the same to the opposite party. After that immediately apply to the bank for cancelling the cheques. Also, you can file police complaint in the nearest police station for the purpose of returning the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles