dishonoured cheque return memo not returned by supplier

Supplier is not returning a few dishonored cheques n return memo to check the mistakes even after taking payments through NEFT. There is nil outstanding at me can at 31.03.2017. Can I file a legal suite for mental harassment and fraudulent behaviour on supplier.

You can send him a legal notice for the same to the opposite party. After that immediately apply to the bank for cancelling the cheques. Also, you can file police complaint in the nearest police station for the purpose of returning the same.