Consequences of not being able to pay settlement of cheque bounce

06-May-2023 (In Cheque Bounce Law)
I hv asking u that i had cheque bounce and i had received legal notice and they made complaint in the court amount was 10L and in loak adalat settlemnt done in 7.10L then i hv paid 60k which was decided by court per month 30k then last month i cant pay 30k due to my personal prob so what will be happened ? and what i should be take next step pl.give about it details which will helpful for me.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
908 votes
Please keep proper communication in writing with person to whom you are paying amount.
Communication must be in respect of seeking time to pay your outstanding amount.

If court matter is still pending then you have to fallow orders of court outherwise you may inflict some fine.
Answer #2
884 votes
Contact advocate and make an application for the deposit the rest amount which you can not pay in the court and or pay to the said person. The court will decid your application after hearing the other side on merit

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."