Complaint for cheque bounce in lieu of loan given to a friend.

I gave a loan to my colleague for 1,85,000. EMI of 12,000 per month was decided. He is not paying any emi since last 3 months. To be safe I took blank signed cheque at the time of giving loan. How can I use that? Also I have a agreement about the same on 100 rs legal paper. No notary. Can I do any case on this person? All transactions were online and I have calls and chats to prove it as well.

See Cheque is an negotiable instrument firstly .
Your cause of action may arise when you put that Cheque for the recovery of your dues and for the reason of insufficient funds the Cheque gets bounced.