Complaint for cheque bounce in lieu of loan given to a friend.

I gave a loan to my colleague for 1,85,000. EMI of 12,000 per month was decided. He is not paying any emi since last 3 months. To be safe I took blank signed cheque at the time of giving loan. How can I use that? Also I have a agreement about the same on 100 rs legal paper. No notary. Can I do any case on this person? All transactions were online and I have calls and chats to prove it as well.

Answers (1)

302 votes

See Cheque is an negotiable instrument firstly .
Your cause of action may arise when you put that Cheque for the recovery of your dues and for the reason of insufficient funds the Cheque gets bounced.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles