Cheque drawn in bangalore if bounced where will the jurisdiction

I am in receipt of a cheque drawn on State Bank of India - Bangalore branch. being a refund of cancellation of house booking amount. I stay in Mumbai. So if cheque is dishounered/bounce for any reason can I file a suit in Mumbai jurisdiction?

Dear client as per new amendment in n i act u can file cheque bounce case in that place where u present the cheque. If u deposits cheque in Mumbai then u can file case in Mumbai. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune