Cheque Bounce I am Accused

Hi, I am accused in a cheque bounce case. BUT THE SO CALLED CHEQUE HAS NEVER BEEN PRESENTED IN COURT AND COURT TOOK CONG. IS BASED UPON SECONDARY EVIDENCE. I.E. PRESENCE OF STATEMENT AND FIR ABOUT THAT SAYS THE CHEQUE IS LOST SOMEWHERE. This case is 8 years old due to my education out of India. Kindly suggest me whether I should go for a settlement or for a fight? if fight, on what basis.

Question

Response
Sir,
As you told that CHEQUE IS LOST SOMEWHERE & complainant lodge FIR - This a a great ground to fight the case ,rest is depends on facts. many more things are not disclosed by you -Cheque given against which liability , when you received notice u/s 138 . What was your reply. ......you can also go for revision against order of Cognizance.