Cheque bounce case filed. Accused not appearing in court.

Cheque bouncing case. Complaint filed in Magistrate court. Accused dodging in not receiving court notice. Two known addresses of the accused exhausted. Judge adjourns and posts the case at a future date. This has happened 5 times in one year so far. What next can be done for the judge to pass order to get the accused arrested and produce before the court?

Answers (1)

371 votes
your advocate should plead in the court for ex parte hearing and plead for criminal proceeding agaisnt them. A non bailable warrant should also be sent to them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles