Cheque bounce case as company in Jaipur but cheque bounced in delhi

A cheque given to me by a company in Jaipur has bounced in Delhi. The transaction is related to return of money given on interest basis by me to the company.I have initiated case under S138 NI Act with Delhi Courts. I am looking forward to file criminal complaint / FIR with the police under 420/406 of IPC. Where is the jurisdiction to file the FIR. Will it be delhi where the cheque has bounced or Jaipur where the company has registered office or Gurgoan ? I currently stay in Gurgaon.

Complaint case will be filed at the place where the offence has taken place.
If you had gone to Jaipur and signed an agreement, then the complaint will be filed in Jaipur.
If some official of the Company had come to your place at Gurgaon (Gurugram), then the Complaint will be filed at the Police Station having jurisdiction in Gurgaon.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli