Cheque bounce case against a government employee

One person borrowing money from me, he has worked as a government employee, last month I asked him to return my money, he had given the cheque, and I deposit in the bank. But no money in his account. How can I file this case, as well as can this case make an impact in his job.

Ensure following things

1.The cheque must have been been given for a legally enforceable debt
2. In order to file a criminal complaint, as against sec 138 NI Act, The cheque must valid for one month from the date of issue

3. So far as the accused is concerned, if you have lended your amount for any personal reasons, then the public servant does not come into picture

So simply file a 138 complaint before which a legal notice is equally important

you will need to file a cheque case as well as a money suit and seek attachment of salary and the court will order for a salary based deduction if your proofs are valid. This way you get your money back.

Hello, you have to send him legal notice within one month from the date of bouncing. Then you can file a case. If this proves then surely it will impact his job
So do it immediately without fail. ..

Hii......One person borrowing money from me, he has worked as a government employee, last month I asked him to return my money, he had given the cheque, and I deposit in the bank. But no money in his account. How can I file this case, as well as can this case make an impact in his job. Pls contact me