cheque and promissory note given. Now party might file recovery case

I have taken RS 1,10,000 in march 2015 from my friend for which i have promised with in 2 months. I have to get my bill payments but dut to some problem it has got delayed. Under their pressure i have signed blank secured promissory note, and issue cheque of RS 1lac. That cheque has bounced. My friend has send me notice, asking me to pay RS 1 lac of cheque amount of RS 5lac of promissory note. They have betrayed me and entered wrong amount in promissory note. If they file cheating case on me will be police arrest me immediately or i will get summon from the court. can they file Recovery suit

Your friend can file a criminal complaint under Section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act alongwith Section 420 Indian Penal Code.

Your friend can also file a summary suit under Order 37 of Civil Procedure Code