Check bounce ka case rajasamand se jaipur high court ttransfer hetu

Chittorgarh m mere or sh. Kailash Sen k partnership m computer center tha. Ghate k karan sh Kailash n partnership alg kr li or mujhse blank ,check pr sign krwa liye. Jise usne bad m bounce krwakar court case kr diya jo District court rajasamnd m chal raha h. Chuki Mr Kailash g rajasamnd k Rahne wale h . Mere ko bar bar pesi p Jana pad raha h or Koi local supporter nahi hone k karan m kuch m Meri traf se apna paksh nahi rakh pa raha hu.M case ko jaipur high court Lana chahta hu. Suggest me. Me Abhi 25 year ka hu or mera career danv pr lg gya u. Kya karna chahiye?

Answers (1)

440 votes

Based on your query, we are given to understand that your partner has filed case under Section 138 of Negotiable Act, however, please confirm.

If the case if filed under this section, then you have no option and you will have to appear in  the  district court and defend your case.
Further, you should file a police complaint for cheating under Section 420 IPC.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles