Can we quash 138 cases u/s 48?

quashing 138 case u/s 482 in Mumbai high court. .3 different 138 cases filed. Want to quash all on ground that it is not cheque but withdrawal slip of Patsanstha. Want to know 3 different cases can be quashed under one 482 application or three different 482 applications need to file...And importantly what will be the fees charged for quashing petition u/s 482 . Need Lawyer to file quashing 138 case u/s 482 in Mumbai high court. .3 different 138 cases filed. Want to quash all on ground that it is not cheque but withdrawal slip of Patsanstha. Want to know 3 different cases can be quashed under one 482 application or three different 482 applications need to file...And importantly what will be the fees charged for quashing petition u/s 482 . Need Lawyer to file quashing 138 case u/s 482 in Mumbai high court. .3 different 138 cases filed. Want to quash all on ground that it is not cheque but withdrawal slip of Patsanstha. Want to know 3 different cases can be quashed under one 482 petition

If all the three cases of 138 are against the same person then surely we can file one single 482 writ petition.
How ever of the three cases are against three different individual then separate 3 482 writ petition have to be filed and
Further for fees details you may contact me through LawRato and discuss the further details..

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore