Can an agreement be used in a cheque bounce case

In the name of Srinivasa Gutta i issued a cheque for Rs.19,50,000/ in my own hand writing undated for security purpose and signed a blank stamp paper without notarisation. Paper was purchased in my name by the financier. Cheque got bounced due to insufficient funds. Financier used blank paper and prepared an agreement using his name as SRINIVASA VENKAT RAMA GUTTA and using this as a document to prove his case. The two different names attributed to by the financier in Cheque and as well as Agreement paper differs from one another. Do i have a strong case..? please guide me.

Venkat and Rama are missing he can say this is my middle name it may not make a great difference but you can say cheque were given for security purpose only but used with ulterior motive to file false case section 138 is not attracted that should be your defence
Pratap advocate