Blank cheque as security cheque bounced and case filed

I need a help regarding my cheque bounce issue..i had given blank cheque for the security of a 1 lakh chit of twenty months which was organised by a local person who was residing in my hometown.i had paying monthly chit amount to the organising person up to date.but suddenly he had a loss by some other persons who participated in the chit which i am.the chit organizer left the city with all money who all r in the after a few days i got a notice from the court from and he filed a case from another person whom i dont knew.i need a help to get out frm the issue

Answers (1)

161 votes

Sure, I need some clarification, before you getting court notice did you got any Lawyer notice regarding this matter. I have to see the court notice, petition copy for giving further information. You have to proceed as soon as possible before getting the matter complicated.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles