Accused in the a case of cheque bounce want to file an appeal

Good Morning, We are from accused party, we have lost case of cheque bounce, but we got time limit to file appeal. Cheque amount was 1.80 Lac. So we need to submit this amount before file an appeal in Session Court. But we don't have money, we request you to suggest us.

Answers (1)

Either you deposit the amount or get a guarantor who can give guarantee on your behalf, otherwise you will be jailed. My advice to you is Appeal under time limit. It will be court's decision to put stay on arresting & recovery.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

Sir Ihad business in Delhi in 2013for some reason I got a huge loss n I close a firm in 2015.i gav a pdc chq of2 lacs on 21.01.2014 tothe party of Pun…

Read More

Three partners running a trading Company AOP for stock trading and derivatives trading.collected funds from different people. Three people made invest…

Read More

i have given loan to a person who has given me 2 cheaques which he is telling me that i will give u an affidavit mentioning to return the …

Read More

How many summons court issues before issuing bailable warrant in cheque bounce case?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue