Accused in the a case of cheque bounce want to file an appeal

Good Morning, We are from accused party, we have lost case of cheque bounce, but we got time limit to file appeal. Cheque amount was 1.80 Lac. So we need to submit this amount before file an appeal in Session Court. But we don't have money, we request you to suggest us.

Either you deposit the amount or get a guarantor who can give guarantee on your behalf, otherwise you will be jailed. My advice to you is Appeal under time limit. It will be court's decision to put stay on arresting & recovery.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune