ques138 cheque bounce

I have pending case against me in thane court U/S 138. I took money from one of my friends wife on 10% (min) per month. I paid her money as interest several months. But after some months my business went into huge loss, now she put the cheques given by me without asking me and now she file case against me, now i am on cash bond bail. she is calling me and asking about settlement but she will not take her case back.

  • ansIf she will not take her case back in spite of a settlement being reached between her and you then what purpose is settlement going to serve? It'll be better to contest the case on merits.

  • Know what should be done for cheque bounce case with this legal guide by LawRato.
  • Send/Reply To Legal Notice For Cheque Bounce With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Cheque Bounce Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

i supplied medicines to a hospital with proper bills of each items.i got 34 cheques…
Sir Main Emower Facility Management Pvt.Ltd.mn. Ssecurity Supervisor tha co.ne mujhe 670/..ka Bearer Cheque Issue…
I had applied to open a bank ac in bank, bank had provided me preopen…
My father is businessman and he normally signed blank cheque in his office (Which only…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>