Get Rid Of the property Buyer.

29-Oct-2023 (In Breach of Contract Law)
Too bad day for us it was 8 years ago we planned to sell our family property . The buyer is not a trustworthy person at all , which we came to know about it later. He paid just the 5% of the total big deal (50 cr.) And no further money he has. Now the situation is he wants to cut out plots ,sell and pay us that too with too many problems. He even sold some bricks from our property without our consent . Did some things which he wasn't supposed to. We are stuck since the past 8 years with this fraud buyer Grewal , sarabha nagar ludhiana. He even cuts out any other buyer which we call to make the deal. We really want to end dealing with this buyer (so called the powerful). And will even pay him back is mere 5 % which he has given to our family. Please help and reach us out soon.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
515 votes
Well you must have entered into agreement to sell. Look into the terms and conditions of the same means when he was supposed to pay you the balnce sale consideration, last date for executing the agreement etc. if he is in breach of any of the clause of the agreement then issue him a formal notice for cancellations of the agreement and forfeiture of his 5% earnest money. if he is doing any thing against any of the condition of the agreement and do anything not warranted under the agreement like selling the bricks, you can file a complaint before the police or if the police does not listen file complaint before the court.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
816 votes
Sir/Madam, in order to give you legal advice on the above said question raised by you. A detailed i formation is required. There are many option available with you in Civil Law and it also appears in criminal law as well. For that a detailed discussion is required. Regards
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."