One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Ajay Garg

Advocate Ajay Garg

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Ludhiana
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Property, Recovery, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Ajay Garg, Adv. has been practicing and handling cases with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Property Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

  • District Court, Ludhiana

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ajay Garg

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Sirem Conte - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer proved to be knowledgeable about the legal challenges that I was dealing with. My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Ajay Garg. The lawyer guided me in deciding what path would be best for me by putting things in perspective.
2 months ago
Mandeep - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ajay Garg 's knowledge and experience helped me gain perspective with respect to my legal concerns. Under Adv.Ajay Garg's guidance I was able to understand and resolve my legal issue. The lawyer assisted me in making the right choice with regards to my legal situation.
2 months ago
AMAN - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ajay Garg understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago
Inder jit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Talked on phone and was very accomodating and listened very carefully
2 months ago
Ranvir Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was handled by a well reputed lawyer. I obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer, as a result of which I was able to make informed decisions. The lawyer guided me to the right path.
2 months ago
Naman kakkar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's expertise in my legal issue was quite beneficial. Along with expert advice, the lawyer extended empathy. The Advocate helped me understand my situation and gave me advise on how to proceed.
2 months ago
Dana - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
All of my legal problems were successfully resolved by Advocate Ajay Garg. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer aided me in comprehending my legal matter and provided the right guidance on how to continue.
2 months ago
J s Sekhón - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Professional approach.
Over 3 months ago
David - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to resolve the legal issues that I had. My decision was based on the lawyer's sound advice and assistance. Advocate Ajay Garg aided me in selecting which option would be best for me.
Over 3 months ago
Upasna Mehra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ajay Garg was successful in resolving all of my legal concerns The lawyer understood and handled my legal situation very well.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajay Garg

Q: Transfer deed of property by father

My father has a DC alloted land. Before their death he transfer deed all property to my brother and sister in equal partion. But in deed the only my brother sign and photo. My sister has no sign and photo on deed. Is it valid or not? And also the property map is hand made and has not passed by municipal corporation.

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
yes, the deed is absolutely valid. presence of the persons in whose favour deed is to be executed is not essential. so even if your sister was not present or her photo is not there, it does not become in valid. the deed must be read as written, if your sister name is there then she is also the owner

Q: Need help with Birth certificate correction!

Hello, I was born in 1977 in Amritsar but all my certificate and legal document has date 1976 as my parents put the wrong year on school document. I reside in USA now and need my corrected birth certificate to correct on my passport. so I need birth certificate corrected.Thanks,Ricky

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
you need to file a case before the court ascertaining your correct date of birth with consequential relief of amending the school and other certificates and documents like your birth certificate and passport etc.

Q: Court notice from court case by husband

My friend's husband has filed a court case and today I see the court notice in the news paper which says the defendent is not served and will have to personally appear on 7/11/2023 at 10 am. It has bottom line of a principal judge, family court, Gurdaspur . Where should I go and whom should I ask?

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
you should go to the concerned court which is the principal judge, family court, Gurdaspur, on the mentioned date at 10am. Normally you should hire a lawyer for all this, however you can personally appear in the court that day and seek the time to hire a lawyer. Must carry your aadhaar card with you..

Q: One sided nri divorce marriage was done in uk

I m Indian citizen married in uk with european girl in 2012.but unfortunate they deported me to india in 2014..after that im living in india. After that we have no contact with each other.. Now i want to end my marriage.. How can i do that.. I m sikh. Marriage was in gurudwara sahib after that we registered in registar in uk. I have only marriage certificate in the name of proof of marriage.Thanks in advance..

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
As the marriage in question was done in gurudwara by way of Anand karj, so you can file the divorce petition here in india and seek divorce. if you don't have gurudwara certificate and there is no mentioning of the same in marriage certificate, even then you can go for divorce in india as the said certificate would be more than enough to show your marriage and seek divorce..

Q: Illegal occupation of Dental Chair and other Denstruments by a Hospita

I was working in a Hospital, and now they have occupied my Dental Chair and other Dental Instruments, and they are now using them illegaly without my permission.

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
if the chair and the instruments belong to you, then the hospital has no right to use the same.. issue the notice first and then if they did not comply with the notice you need to escalate the matter by filing the suit in the court or you can go for complaint


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajay Garg

Can Advocate Ajay Garg represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajay Garg can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg?

When you meet with Advocate Ajay Garg for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajay Garg?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajay Garg regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajay Garg?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajay Garg can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.