Show cause notice in execution petition

i have received a show cause notice from city civil court, for execution of decree which is filed by bank. Here i want to know , is this will be final summon (show cause notice) , after this decree will be awarded. If attachment of property is awarded , can they attach the property of my father , brother . Or only the property of mine will be took into possession.

Since you received the show cause notice from city civil court in a execution proceedings, it is advisable to appear in the matter and obtain E.P. copies filed before the Hon'ble Court and then you will come to know abou the properties that are being attached if any

that is the final summon to you. You have to give the counter reply to the bank immediately.
In this case you are not given full details of your case like joint property or individual property.
You are not mentioned either you are applicant of the loan or co-applicant of this loan.
You are not given details of loan either housing loan or mortgage loan.
If you give complete details through e-mail, I ll give you good advice as per my knowledge.

Thank you , have a nice day.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore