Show cause notice in execution petition

i have received a show cause notice from city civil court, for execution of decree which is filed by bank. Here i want to know , is this will be final summon (show cause notice) , after this decree will be awarded. If attachment of property is awarded , can they attach the property of my father , brother . Or only the property of mine will be took into possession.

Answers (2)

Since you received the show cause notice from city civil court in a execution proceedings, it is advisable to appear in the matter and obtain E.P. copies filed before the Hon'ble Court and then you will come to know abou the properties that are being attached if any

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

that is the final summon to you. You have to give the counter reply to the bank immediately.
In this case you are not given full details of your case like joint property or individual property.
You are not mentioned either you are applicant of the loan or co-applicant of this loan.
You are not given details of loan either housing loan or mortgage loan.
If you give complete details through e-mail, I ll give you good advice as per my knowledge.

Thank you , have a nice day.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hello sir there is a problem i am working in private finance company in meerut there is one celient those given me paper for loan unfortunate the pape…

Read More

Can anyone approach directly for matter dealing with more than 20 Lacs to state consumer forum. Is it mandatory to approach banking ombudsman prior to…

Read More

I had two personal loans and now i have some unwanted circumstances pertaining which I am not able to pay EMIs and now bank people are harassing me wh…

Read More

Last year i was jobless for more than 1year still not in right job I was having some dues of credit card which i failed to pay due to i became bankrup…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue