Remedy as legal notice against default of credit card payment

have a question. I am a defaulter of Credit Card. Did not pay amount last 3mnths coz of financial problem and said they gonna send a Legal Notice for Non Payment. so just want to know Wht they gonna do? What is Legal Notice from Bank? how i face it. do i face in court? or they send people to home and harass. give me good advice. thank you

Answers (2)

96 votes

First you send a reply to that legal notice immediately. You have explain the details for non payment of EMI's in that legal notice reply. Consult a lawyer immediately for reply. You may also contact the recovery manager of the particular bank and explain him about your situation in pleasing manner. Don't be afraid.
Contact the recovery manager
( onrolls bank employee not the franchise employee) and contact a lawyer near you for legal notice reply.
Thanks for your query. Have a nice day.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

110 votes

Legal notice from bank will be issued upon non payment of due amount for recovery of the same, it quintessential to give a reply notice upon receipt of the legal notice and according the the bank will take action

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles