Remedy as legal notice against default of credit card payment

have a question. I am a defaulter of Credit Card. Did not pay amount last 3mnths coz of financial problem and said they gonna send a Legal Notice for Non Payment. so just want to know Wht they gonna do? What is Legal Notice from Bank? how i face it. do i face in court? or they send people to home and harass. give me good advice. thank you

First you send a reply to that legal notice immediately. You have explain the details for non payment of EMI's in that legal notice reply. Consult a lawyer immediately for reply. You may also contact the recovery manager of the particular bank and explain him about your situation in pleasing manner. Don't be afraid.
Contact the recovery manager
( onrolls bank employee not the franchise employee) and contact a lawyer near you for legal notice reply.
Thanks for your query. Have a nice day.

Legal notice from bank will be issued upon non payment of due amount for recovery of the same, it quintessential to give a reply notice upon receipt of the legal notice and according the the bank will take action

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi