Procedure to claim PPF from bank where nominee is not mentioned

HI- I have to claim the PPF amount of my mother from SBI where nominee is not mentioned. I need to know how to claim that.

you need to approach the authorities with proper succession details and supporting documents. if you have siblings you are also required to produce their no objection certificates. if they still refuse, consumer form/commission is the remedy.

Frist u should made succession certificate .Succession certificate is issued by District magistrate and District judge also .Scope of District magistrate is very limited .But scope of District magistrate is very wide .Once succession certificate issued then u can claim on ppf account of ur mother

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

First of all you have to file an application before the District Magistrate for obtaining the Legal Heirs certificate, then the officials of the office of the District Magistrate after inquiry issued a Legal Heirs Certificate, then along with the certificate you can claim PPF amount.