×

Can bank file FIR directly without sending summons of case?

Can a bank do FIR directly without sending summons of case?

Sir,

The Banks should atleast, send you a Demand notice stating reasons of default along with principal and interest due at your end with the break up otherwise its arbitary and can be approached at the proper forum. If less than 1cr, then you can approach the Consumer Redressal system.

Best

Yes .Bank can file FIR against any person for any criminal offences.on receipt of such FIR police shall start investigation and if satisfactory evidences are available may arrest the persons concern and produce him before the court with in 24 hours of such arrest.chage sheet be filled with in 90 days for trail.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore

Sir, perused your question in details. FIR relates to criminal case. Summons is sent in civil case or criminal complaint case. So in your matter, FIR can be lodged without sending summons. In case you have any further query you can get back to me.