Termination from CISF because of fine imposed by district court

Sir mujhe distinct court se 2000 rupaye fine hua tha isliye police verification ki vajah se mujhe Cisf ki job se tarminate kar diya gaya hai ...kya mujhe dobara joining mil sakti hai Agar mil sakti hai to kitna time lagega ....aur rejoining ka kitna %chance hai...

Answers (3)

Hi, normally fine/cost is imposed in minor offenses but since you were terminated on this it seems this must be serious if that be so chances are less but if the offense is minor chances are more. You need to share complete details to advise you appropriately. All the best

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Aap ne ye nahi bataya ki 2000 rupaye ka fine kis apradh me hua tha. Aam taur par motor vehicle ke apradh ya fine par ver8fication me koi fark nahi padta parantu yadi fine kisi sur karan se ho to fark pad sakta hai.
Aapko kab terminate kiya gaya tha kripaya poori jankari ke sath sampark karein Sambhav hai aapki kuch madad ho paye

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

mere father ka court marsal 1992 me bina medical board keye kar deya jb ki vo us time mentel pesent the mentel pesent ko bina kisi process ke court ma…

Read More

My father was medical board out in Jan,1979 from Navy with 80% medical disability as I PUNS(I am not sure for full form). he served with Indian Navy a…

Read More

Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service a) Enrolled as Sepoy in Dogra Regiment on 08 Oct 1968 ( Total Service Counted Towards…

Read More

Discharged from IAF with normal pension but Disability pension was denied in 2004 on grounds "Not Aggravated and Not Attributable to service"…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue