Termination from CISF because of fine imposed by district court

Sir mujhe distinct court se 2000 rupaye fine hua tha isliye police verification ki vajah se mujhe Cisf ki job se tarminate kar diya gaya hai ...kya mujhe dobara joining mil sakti hai Agar mil sakti hai to kitna time lagega ....aur rejoining ka kitna %chance hai...

Hi, normally fine/cost is imposed in minor offenses but since you were terminated on this it seems this must be serious if that be so chances are less but if the offense is minor chances are more. You need to share complete details to advise you appropriately. All the best

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane

Shriman
Aap ne ye nahi bataya ki 2000 rupaye ka fine kis apradh me hua tha. Aam taur par motor vehicle ke apradh ya fine par ver8fication me koi fark nahi padta parantu yadi fine kisi sur karan se ho to fark pad sakta hai.
Aapko kab terminate kiya gaya tha kripaya poori jankari ke sath sampark karein Sambhav hai aapki kuch madad ho paye