Remedy as promotion deprived even after passing PFC examination

Sir I have been deprived promotion to the rank of naik on 01 August 1998 even after passing PFC examination which was mandatory for the rank of naik and few others who have passed this test quite later to me promoted earlier because of this I was promoted almost three years later to the rank of JCO. Sir I wanted my seniority before them. Please provide me right kind of advice

Dear Client,
In order to challange the seniority list of your department a petition is to be filed before the Armed Force Tribunal by annexing all the relevant documents that will support your petition. In order to provide more light into the matter we need to be going through all of your documents which is related to your service.
Feel free to contact in case of any other query.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur