property of 5 hectre land for ex-army personal

This belong to property question hi sir i belong to medak (AP) my have 5 heactre land and these lands give by govt of india i.e defence and my father expried on 6 yrs back and i have paper but their no record at MRO office and how to process this case.

Answers (2)

318 votes

You should approach the land revenue department or S D M.for necessary.chamge in land revenue records
In case they do not take appropriate action youay file a suit in the Court for directions to execute favour

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

184 votes

Hi, if the land was on your father's name; the same will remain on his name and will be transferred to you because of inheritance. You need to process the case and get the records from concerned office. From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
12 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles