×

quesPension Refused Serving Army for 17.5 Years Counting Rank Service

Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service a) Enrolled as Sepoy in Dogra Regiment on 08 Oct 1968 ( Total Service Counted Towards Pension ) Last Rank Held L/NK, b) Commissioned in 11 GR on 11 June 1977 , c) Low Medical Category S2 , d) Released from Army on 07 April 1986, e) Release Medical Board ( RMB ) was not held . Therefore entitled to Disability Pension too, Reasons for Removal from Service on the Allegations of Plural Marriage, Granted 95 % Retiring Gratuity in 1992. NO Response from Defence Ministry, I am entitled to Pension after 15 Years 

• ansYes you are entitled for pension after 15 years after calculating both the spell , your are also entitled for disability pension. if you have been discharged under section 20 (3) of Army Act 1950 than also u are entitled for disability pension, In many cases I succeeded in Armed Forces Tribunal and got relief.

Advocate Virender Singh Kadian

Delhi Cantt, Delhi

• ansCapt Negi
    It seems you have got into habit of posting queries without any intention to resolve issues Fourth such query in two weeks
    You have been sleeping on your pension issue for years
    Have some more sleep or contact for remedy