quesPension Refused Serving Army for 17.5 Years Counting Rank Service

Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service a) Enrolled as Sepoy in Dogra Regiment on 08 Oct 1968 ( Total Service Counted Towards Pension ) Last Rank Held L/NK, b) Commissioned in 11 GR on 11 June 1977 , c) Low Medical Category S2 , d) Released from Army on 07 April 1986, e) Release Medical Board ( RMB ) was not held . Therefore entitled to Disability Pension too, Reasons for Removal from Service on the Allegations of Plural Marriage, Granted 95 % Retiring Gratuity in 1992. NO Response from Defence Ministry, I am entitled to Pension after 15 Years 

  • ansYes you are entitled for pension after 15 years after calculating both the spell , your are also entitled for disability pension. if you have been discharged under section 20 (3) of Army Act 1950 than also u are entitled for disability pension, In many cases I succeeded in Armed Forces Tribunal and got relief.

    Advocate Virender Singh Kadian

      Delhi Cantt, Delhi

  • ansCapt Negi
    It seems you have got into habit of posting queries without any intention to resolve issues Fourth such query in two weeks
    You have been sleeping on your pension issue for years
    Have some more sleep or contact for remedy

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Armed Forces Tribunal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was released from army on 28 feb 2008 on medical ground ie low med…
Supreme Court , recently ( IA No. 1/2016 IN C A D 5112/2016) dismissed UOI…
Is leave a right to a force person? what is the proper definition of discipline…
How can we prove that any trade of Indian air force is upper or lower…

Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj

  Lal Bagh
 Experience: 12 years

Advocate Retd Col Rajesh Nandal

  Armed Forces Tribunal
 Experience: 22 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly