Pension Refused on basis of multiple marriage

Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service a) Enrolled as Sepoy in Dogra Regiment on 08 Oct 1968 ( Total Service Counted Towards Pension ), b) Commissioned in 11 GR on 11 June 1977 c) Low Medical Category S2 d) Released from Army on 07 April 1986, e) Release Medical Board ( RMB ) wad not held which is one of the mandatory Requirement at the time of Release from the Army. Therefore entitled to Disability Pension too, Reasons for Removal from Service on the Allegations of Plural Marriage

Discharge of a person if he contacted plural marriage is to be under section 20 of Army Act and Rule 17 of Army Rule is equally entitled for pensionary benefits may it be service pension or disability pension. The authorities cannot refuse grant of pensionary benefits as per provisions of Pension Regulation of the Army Act 1961. If the release medical board is not held and he can prove that he was suffering from some disability at the time of his release he can get re-survey medical board done on request which is as per rule. I have succeeded in a similar case titled Hav Amrik Singh V. UOI & Ors in AFT.

Your case pertains to 1986, exactly thirty years old. As per law in vogue maximum time for limitation is 3 years.
Did you prefer an appeal to department, if yes what was the result. If no, why.
If you have not made an appeal do so. I think you need to discuss with details.
Feel free to connect.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards