Pension not notified due to bigamy case

There is a my relative who is army widow but army offices is not allowing her pension saying that it is written in a letter pension not notified due to plural marriage case. He (Ex-army man) had done 2 marriages. his 1st wife passed away after 7-8 years of marriage and after that he done his second marriage. He retired on Nov 13 & passed away in Jul 15. Now his 2nd wife (only 2nd wife is alive with children) is claiming for pension but Army offices is not allowing her pension. There are 3 daughters(2 married) from first wife and 1 son from second wife. 1 daughter is below 18 yrs of age and her marriage cannot be done right now. She(2nd wife) has contacted army offices and they are saying that Pension can be allowed to her step daughter only & after her marriage or completion of 25 yrs age it can be transferred to 2nd wife. Is there any option to get pension transferred directly to 2nd wife?

Hi the facts you have mentioned if correct your relative can get family pension, If marriage is contracted after demise of 1st wife second marriage is valid and she is entitled to family pension. If this is correct you have good case and this can not be case of plural marriage. Regds

Please file an application in Armed Forces Tribunal with claim for pension for second wife. But you will have to prove the legitimacy of marriage. If that can not be done daughters will be entitled to pension

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards