Legal remedy against disability pension denied by PCDA

Disability element of pension stopped by pcda with out any after 25 years RSMB conducted and board opined 20% disability attributable service.Now pcda demanded non conviction certificate and non employment certificate for last 25 years to publish corgg POO for disability element. All these years service element of pension is paid and continuing.since the pensioner has stayed different parts of the country local police refused to issue non conviction certificate. How to go about further.

Answers (1)

257 votes

Hi Armed Forces Veteran,

At this juncture, its better to initiate appropriate Legal proceeding since the Disability Pension stopped without any notice.If you need more clarification, please feel free to contact me.

With Regards,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
13 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
8 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles