Invalid medical board out wanting stay order

22-May-2024 (In Armed Forces Tribunal Law)
My IMB processed wrongfully imitated due to some issues with my CO. can I have any option to withhold my IMB Proceedinds. Sanction of MG Medical is still awaited. Final Opinion of psychiatric awaited. Med cat s2(t-24) mar 24

Answer #1
If there is any infirmity or illegality in the procedure adopted for IMB then yes it can be assailed before the appellate board. Also if there is any harassment caused by the CO then complaint against him would be dealt separately by the head authorities. For any further clarification feel free to contact

Thanks
Helpful? LawRato LawRato