Indian Air force restricting airmen from career enhancement what to do

I am serving in IAF since last 10 yrs and I am preparing for civil services since last two yrs. In december 2017, IAF has notified a order which state that airmen will not be allowed to apply for any civil services unless they secure minimuim 80% marks in their respective trade skill test which is held half yearly in the units.The minimuim percentage required in promotion of the airmen is 60% in the skill test. IAF is subverting the fundamental right of airmen by restricting their aspirations for career enhancement. I want to challange the order without disclosing my identity as IAF officials harrass those peters who disagaree thier masters. Is it possible to challenge in this way ? Or Can I apply for civil services without informing IAF and next employer and get NOC later after selection by filing civil case in High court? Please guide me.

Hi, it is informed to you that some of the fundamental rights are suspended while being in armed forces i.e. IAF. You are suggested to challenge the said policy openly in High Court and there are many chances that the said policy will be removed by court.

Dear
Out side also a number of IAF official are at different level but relief is not as we should get but there is no issue to hide your name before the matters but Supreme court PIL need minimum 25 thousand expences to process this matter on no profit base so can takeup your issue.
second u can appear appear but it will be quite difficult to get favour lateron.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala