How to get my promotion implemented?

During UN mission promotion had been issued by record office but not implemented at that time. After end of UN mission I promoted in India but not given seniority by record office. Can I get my seniority?

Answers (1)

54 votes

Dear Client,
Initiate the correspondence in you office and escalate it to higher level. If no relief, You can approach CAT/MAT and get the justice.
As this events are document based, better advise can be given only after referring your documents.

Expert Jurist LLP

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
5 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles