How to file case to medical benefits in Army

I was released from army on 28 feb 2008 on medical ground ie low med disabilty by med board was no med benifits were provided ie med pension.being dischared by army on med gd may i file a case for med pension.

Answers (1)

Please tell me the following
. (1) You were invaded out or discharged from service after completing the service.
(2) What was your disability.
(3) Was it attributable or Aggravated to military service.
(4) Are in the possession of Medical Documents.
Please give the following answer then only your query will be answered.
Thanking you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

How can we prove that any trade in Indian air force is upper or lower than any other trade in the same group.I was enrolled in Indian air force and go…

Read More

Why is there difference in pay- Since Indian Air Force was in practice of recruiting the Diploma Engineers and Intermediate Science candidates, traine…

Read More

Iam serving in Indian Air Force.In Jun 2016 in an accident I had a foot injury. Hence I got admitted in Air Force Hospital.I got my foot operated. Due…

Read More

I have served for 10 years and boarded with disability pension Is I m entitled for service pension also…

Read More