How to claim pension from the Army service

Sir mera medical board out ho gaya hai.aaj tak pension kya koi suvidha nahi mili...ab to army k name se chidh hoti hai aaj 8 sal ho gaya ghar wale bhi pareshan hai ...koi ummid ho sir bataiyega...bahut pareshan Hu naukri lagne k bad naukri chhut gai...

Answers (2)

150 votes

You have not given complete information. Revert with the information whether or not your medical invalidation is attributable to or aggravated due to military service or not and how much service you had put in. In both cases you may be entitled to different types of Pension.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

282 votes

Dear Client,

Why the army is deniying your pension? How exactly your services were being terminated? We have to go through the documents before advising you the best in it. Feel free to contact.

Tushar Bahadur,
High Court Lucknow.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
12 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles