How can the discharge of a soldier be done

In Airforce discharge is not as per promotion. For a corporal which ie Naik equivalent rank in army Airforce is not giving dischaege. Is there any provision

Hi, the provision for discharge in Air Force is different to that in Army and the corporal may serve upto 20 years of service including his training period. However, there is AFO having provisions for discharge in various conditions. You may refer to that.

GENTLEMAN
yOU CAN APPLY FOR THE SAME IN THE AFT AND CAN WAIT FEW DAYS FOR THE SAME TO GET AT PAR POLICY PROVISION AND BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE IS SUCH THAT MAY GEY RELEASED WITH ALL BENEFITS WHICH YOU ENTITLED AS THE THE POLICIES.
Regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane