Filed a case against Indian Air Force for dismissal

Sir I c 2014,now my problem is that my hearing is at regular matter list,I want to know that what the regular matter list actually means,and how could the case may finished as soon as possible

Regular matters are taken up after the all other matters are taken up such as Fresh, After Notice matters, etc. You can move an application of urgency The application should set out the facts in brief and the ground of urgency. If the matter is of the criminal side, all the more reason that it should be heard expeditiously. If the matter is of civil nature, one will have to say as that irreparable loss being caused on a daily basis or if not decided expeditiously the matter would become infructuous.

Those case are listed in regular matter list which have been admitted by the court for final adjudication. If the case is gone into to regular list, it means that the case will be decided on merit.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai

The Court, in order to clear long outstanding cases puts them in regular list The list starts with oldest case as number 1 and progressively goes to the newest case Generally AFT takes one case on a particular day So you have to wait till your turn comes